U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (USBR) - Palo Verde Division Bankline Maintenance Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River Basin), Palm Desert
- Document Title
- U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (USBR) - Palo Verde Division Bankline Maintenance Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to reinforce a stretch of previously armored bankline in order to prevent further erosion along the bank. Bankline repairs will ensure the integrity of the bankline, reduce bank erosion, and protect adjacent lands (property). U.S. Bureau of Reclamation under the Colorado River Front Work and Levee System Act has the responsibility of maintaining the conveyance channel, banklines, levee systems, and control structures along the lower Colorado River. Bankline erosion produces high sedimentation along the river, backwater areas and irrigation canal systems.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River B
73-720 Fred Waring Drive, Suite 100
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone : (760) 340-4521
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation, repair, maintennace or minor alteration of existing public or private structures facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involvingnegligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.