Sacramento State Route (SR) 51 - Hardscape
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, Planning (California Department of Transportation, Headquarters)
- Document Title
- Sacramento State Route (SR) 51 - Hardscape
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project will pave over a landscaped area in Caltrans' right-of-way that is situated on a steep, inaccessible slope on southbound and northbound onramps of Marconi Avenue & the Marconi Overcrossing. Scope includes paving, replacing the existing striping & pavement markings in kind, replacing any affected signs and curbs, and removal and reinstallation of a guardrail fence; and adding 1,300 feet of cable fencing on the steep slope as a precaution to protect Maintenance workers.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, Headquarters
2379 Gateway Oaks Drive, Suite 150
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0621
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is located in a highly developed area on Sac 51, which has high traffic volume. There is no sensitive habitats, waterways, or wetlands present in the project limits.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.