Cleanup and Abatement Order ("CAO") issued by the Central Valley Water Board
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Sacramento
- Document Title
- Cleanup and Abatement Order ("CAO") issued by the Central Valley Water Board
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- In November 1990, an unauthorized release from a gasoline fueling system was identified at the Site. Sampling confirmed that soil and groundwater at the Site have been impacted with gasoline constituents. Although a significant amount of investigation has been conducted, the total extent of the impacts has not yet been determined. The Order, issued 12/14/11, requires Azad Amiri, the Ameri Oil Company, Inc., and Nut Tree Gas, Inc. to conduct further investigation, to develop a remediation strategy, and to implement an approved remediation straegy in accordance with state and local permits. This project is not being undertaken for the purpose of development.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
11020 Sun Center Drive, Suite 200
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 464-4618
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15321(a)(2); 15330
- Reasons for Exemption
- The issuance of the CAO may be considered a minor action to prevent, minimize, stabilize, mitigate, or eliminate the release of hazardous waste or hazardous substances.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.