Existing Facilities Expansion to Accommodate Employee Increase
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Existing Facilities Expansion to Accommodate Employee Increase
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (CDPH), as the Lead Agency will be issuing a water supply permit to SCE - Mid Canyon Machine Shop for the expansion of an existing facility in order to accommodate an increase in employee numbers. The facility will become a new NTNC water system that uses surface water from Shaver Lake. Treatment includes a GE Z-box s6 UF membrane filtration plant with post disinfection.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Fresno District Office 265 West Bullard Avenue, Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (559) 447-3300
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 -Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will include no groundbreaking activities that physically expand the footprint of the existing distribution system.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.