San Pedro High School - Food Kiosk
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Document Title
- San Pedro High School - Food Kiosk
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project would provide for an exterior food kiosk located on a new 16-foot concrete slab. The new kiosk and supporting appurtenances which include conduit cables and lunch tables would be located adjacent to the large gymnasium. Installation of the kiosk would include some minor grading/earthwork such as trenching for installation of the conduit cables. The primary purpose of the proposed prject is to provide new lunch facilities by installing a new outdoor food kiosk with lunch tables for staff and students.
- Contact Information
Los Angeles Unified School District
333 S. Beaudry avenue, 28th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Phone : (213) 241-6251
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- New construction of Conversion of Small Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.