Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0255-R1, Yreka Creek, tributary to Shasta River
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0255-R1, Yreka Creek, tributary to Shasta River
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposed the following: 1) the removal of two (2) existing diversion structures associated with prior work performed under Agreement No. 1600-2010-0121-0053 (the installation of a headgate, fish screen and bypass pipe, and measuring weir for the diversion of water located on Yreka Creek); and 2) the dirversion of water from Yreka Creek pursuant to the Permittee's legal water right. After the installation of the new diversion structure, fish screen and bypass pipe is proven/determined to be operational, the two (2) existing/old flashboard diversion dam structures shall be removed to allow for fish passage to approximately two (2) miles upstream habitat.
- Contact Information
Donna L. Cobb
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2314
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes. The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.