Gorman Modular Residence/Office
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Gorman Modular Residence/Office
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to increase available employee housing or employee office space by installing a modular residential/office building. This building will be located in the town of Gorman on land purchased by the State in the last year, next to a residence that currently exists on that property. This building will attach to the existing utilities at the building site. Therefore, only minor trenching and excavation will be associated with this project to connect utilities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (661) 248-7010
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Modular single-family residence located on site of previous residence.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.