Union Pacific Railroad Milepost 658.75 Improvment Project on the Yuma Subdivision Project, WDID No. 133084001
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River Basin), Palm Desert
- Document Title
- Union Pacific Railroad Milepost 658.75 Improvment Project on the Yuma Subdivision Project, WDID No. 133084001
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Union Pacific Railroad (UPRR) plans to remove existing culverts and install three culverts near the town of Wister in Imperial County, California. The replacement culverts have been sized to meet or exceed the current structure's capacity, based on a review of the 50-year and 100-year flood events, and will accommodate the exisitng mainline track and a future second track.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River B
73-720 Fred Waring Drive, Suite 100
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone : (- 60) 776-8963
- Other Location Info
- Toen of Wister
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will be substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.