Patterson Pass Phase III at Cordes Ranch (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0324-R3)
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0324-R3, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Tom Martin Prologis LP.
The project is limited to installation of two culverted road crossings and infill of an intermittent creek in the western half of the Patterson Pass Phase II at Cordes Ranch development for commercial and industrial uses.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.