The California Department of Fish and Wildlife is executing a Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Project applicant, Kern County. The applicant proposes removal and reconstruction of Bowman Road from State Route 395 to 1.3 miles east, including the construction of 3 culvert crossings.
Kern County Roads Department, 2700 M Street, Suite 400, Bakersfield California 93301
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.