Agricultural uses, single family residences / Residential Rural and Agriculture
The California Department of Fish and Game is executing a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Project applicant, Mr. Dave Flynn. The Project is limited to widening the existing two-lane road to complete a 12-foot lane width with a 4-foot minimum paved shoulder. Of the 3,340 feet of road to be widened, approximately 700 feet would occur within the bed, bank, or channel of the stream.
County of San Luis Obispo, Dept. of Public Works, County Government Center, Room 207, San Luis Obispo, California 93408
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.