Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians of the Agua Caliente Indian Reservation APNs: 516-090-010-8, 522-040-001-0, -002-1, -003-2.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Bureau of Indian Affairs, United States (United States Department of the Interior, Indian Affairs)
- Document Title
- Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians of the Agua Caliente Indian Reservation APNs: 516-090-010-8, 522-040-001-0, -002-1, -003-2.
- Document Type
- BIA - Tribal Notice of Decision
- Present Land Use
- Currently, there is no specific land use at this time. The property consists of undeveloped and ranch land, including a vacant residence, three travel trailers (caretaker residence), and three rail cars formerly used as chicken coops slap, two unused water wells, and three concrete-lined irrigation ponds with associated piping.
- Document Description
- The subject property consist of four parcels of land, encompassing ~138.60 acres more or less, commonly referred to as the "Beylik" property. The parcels are contiguous to trust lands. This parcel of land is within the Traditional Use Area of the Tribe. In systematically acquiring its aboriginal territory, the Tribe seeks to consolidate its land based, provide for the opportunity to diversity its economic development and protect its natural and cultural resources. While there is no specific development proposal for the property, it has the potential for exceptional highway commercial development.
- Contact Information
U.S. Bureau of Indian Affairs
2800 Cottage Way
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 978-6069
- Total Acres
- Parcel #
- 516-090-010-8, 522-040-001-0, -002-1, -003-2
- Souther Pacific
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Local Action
- Other Action Other Action: Notice of Decision
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Air Resources Board California Department of Conservation California Department of Justice, Attorney General's Office California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 8 California Department of Transportation, Division of Transportation Planning California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission California Public Utilities Commission California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Colorado River Basin Region 7 Caltrans, Division of Aeronautics Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6 Department of Toxic Substances Control Department of Water Resources Office of Historic Preservation Resources Agency
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.