Restoration 2011-12: Boy Scout Camp, North Eucalyptus, BBQ & S BBQ Flats Islands
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Restoration 2011-12: Boy Scout Camp, North Eucalyptus, BBQ & S BBQ Flats Islands
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to restore vegetation islands and stabilize moving sand sheets at Oceano Dunes State Vehicular Recreation Area. Project activities will be implemented in the following existing vegetation islands of Oceano Dunes SVRA.
- Contact Information
Nancy C. La Grille
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (805) 473-7241
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor public alterations in the condition of land and vegetation. No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in compliance with Section 15300.2. Project will not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.