Propane Retrofit for Campground Combo Restrooms
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Propane Retrofit for Campground Combo Restrooms
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will convert the existing electrical water heaters in the campground shower rooms, into propane on-demand water heaters where no hot water is stored. It is heated as it is needed. This is a highly more efficient and economical process. One propane tank will be installed next to each combo restroom.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Angeles District 1925 Las Virgenes Road
Calabasas, CA 91302-1909
Phone : (818) 880-0365
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of construction or placement of minor appurtenances accessory to an existing park.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.