San Joaquin Field Division (SJFD) Facility Modifications
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- San Joaquin Field Division (SJFD) Facility Modifications
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To replace, update, reinforce, or improve the existing facilities of the SJFD and the State Water Project at or around pumping plant area or facility grounds, pumping plant headwork's, water turn-outs, and in O&M center yards and buildings. Defined project deliverables are: 1) installation of perimeter fences at Buena Vista, Teeink, Chrisman Pumping Plants and their siphon houses for security reinforcement. 2) Adding the metering vaults at turnouts of DR1, Coastal DD and BV4 to increase measurement accuracy. 3) Install, replace or upgrade the water pipe and the electric conduit for area and parking lighting of SJFD O&M yard. 4) SJFD O&M center guard shed relocation and front entrance improvements. 5) Replace/update the rolling-up doors to the O&M mobile plant building, Lost Hills sub-center buildings and Edmonston Pumping Plant painting & blastering booths.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
San Joaquin Field Division 4201 Sabodan Street
Bakersfield, CA 93313
Phone : (661) 858-5662
- Kern Kings
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is DWR Strategic Business Goal 2 supported project of the State Water Project (SWP) and the Coastal Branch aqueduct of SJFD. Facility maintenance with no expansion of existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.