Rabbit Creek Causeway Culvert Repair Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Sacramento
- Document Title
- Rabbit Creek Causeway Culvert Repair Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Rabbit Creek Causeway Culvert Repair Project will replace a collapsed, 90-iunch culvert located below the Rabbit Creek Causeway with a new, 48-inch culvert. The existing culvert connects Camanche Reservoir to the south with Rabbit Creek Reservoir to the north, and is used for the East Bay Municipal Utility District's (EBMUD) operation of storage capacity in Camanche Reservoir. The County of Amador maintains the Rabbit Creek Causeway.
- Contact Information
Skyler C. Anderson
Regional Water Quality Control Board
Central Valley Region 11020 Sun Center Drive, #200
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 464-3291
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board deemed the project qualifying under the Categorical Exemptions criteria under Title 14, Section 15301 of the California Code of Regulations, which exempts the operation, repair and maintenance or minor alteration facilities, existing public or private structures involving no negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.