Intersection Improvments/Construct Rural Roundabout
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 5
- Document Title
- Intersection Improvments/Construct Rural Roundabout
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project proposes to improve the intersection of Route 246 with Route 154. This project will construct a roundabout in order to reduce the severity and frequency of collisions. The intersection of Route 154 with Route 246 and Amour Ranch Road is experiencing collisions at a rate significantly higher than the statewide average for similar facilities. The purpose of the proposed project is to improve safety at the intersection by reducing the potential for and severity of a broadside collision.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 5
50 Higuera Street
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Phone : (805) 549-3118
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C:1(PRC 21084;14 CCR15300 et seq
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves no expansion to the existing use of the streets at the project location. The installation of a roundabout will only be a minor alteration to the intersection at the project location. All environmental impacts will be avoided.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.