Issuande of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0219-R1, Installation of Water Diversion Device and Water Diversion Project on McClure Creek
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuande of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0219-R1, Installation of Water Diversion Device and Water Diversion Project on McClure Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves one encroachemnt: installation and operation of a signle four foot diameter water divesion device ("ring") to divert water from McClure Creek just upstream of an existing seasonal flashboard dam.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project includes installation of a water diversion deveice and water diversion as an alternative to past use of a flashboard dam on McClure Creek.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.