Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0232-R1, Harlow Meadows Stream Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0232-R1, Harlow Meadows Stream Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes the restoration of approximately 1,000 linear feet of Dana Creek, with the construction of four (4) ponds and six (6) plugs. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Small Habitat Restoration Project not to exceed five acres in size to assure the maintenance, restoration, enhancement, or protection of habitat for fish, plants, or wildlife.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.