Sewage Utility to Modular Trailer Office
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Sewage Utility to Modular Trailer Office
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to install a new four inch ABS sewage line which will connect the new maintenance modular building at the Orange Coast District, San Clemente State Beach to the existing sewer facilities. This will require saw cutting of asphalt and trenching approximately one hundred and twenty feet in length, eighteen inches in depth and eight inches wide followed by the installation of approximately one hundred and twenty feet of four inch ABS waste line. Connections shall be made to the existing sewer line and new Modular Office building. Site Conditions: The existing asphalt parking lot was previously excavated. No vegetation shall be disturbed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (949) 607-9510
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.