Removal of Facilities, including Ramp, Walkway and Dock in the Sacramento River, adjacent to River Walk
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Removal of Facilities, including Ramp, Walkway and Dock in the Sacramento River, adjacent to River Walk
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Removal of hazardous structures (ramp, walkway and dock) in State waterway. Sacramento River.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1894
- West Sacramento
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- 21080(b)(4); 15269(b)&(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Removal of structures are necessary to prevent or mitigate an emergency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.