Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0176-R1, Big French Creek Bridge Widening Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0176-R1, Big French Creek Bridge Widening Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Place a total of eight 16-square-feet-wide gravel pads adjacent to the stream channel for scaffolding footings, to facilitate bridge widening on Highway 299.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.