Warehouse Consolidation Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Warehouse Consolidation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Relocate Warehouse contents from expiring leased facilities to temporary site; purpose is to store historical artifacts during construction of tenant improvements close to site for savings of additional moving costs.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 653-5131
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed use is compatible with the subject property, only normal tenant improvements are necessary and there is adequate visitor and staff parking.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.