Used Pallet Company Replacement Well
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Used Pallet Company Replacement Well
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department), as the Lead Agency, will be issuing a water supply permit to Used Pallet Company for construction and use od a new well to replace an existign well that is high in Uranium concentrations.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Fresno District Office 265 West Bullard Avenue, Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (559) 447-3300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C:2; S:15302, 60101(b)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction The new well is of the same size and capacity of the well to be replaced. The new well is considered a replacement well under CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.