Issuance of lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0157-R1, Upgrade an Existing Culvert Crossing with a Bridge on Greenwood Creek
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0157-R1, Upgrade an Existing Culvert Crossing with a Bridge on Greenwood Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project invovles one encroachment: replace an existing 60-inch culvert on a private road crossing of Greenwood Creek with a span-type bridge. Some vegetation will be removed during crossing construction.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C:2; S:15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves upgrading an existing stream crossing. Some vegetation will be removed during crossing construction. No mature, scenic trees will be affected by this project. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probably future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.