A Revised Full Solid Waste Facilities Permit No. 30-AB-0019 for Prima Deshecha Landfill, Orange County
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery
- Document Title
- A Revised Full Solid Waste Facilities Permit No. 30-AB-0019 for Prima Deshecha Landfill, Orange County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The issuance of a Revised Solid Waste Facilities Premit to provide more accurate maximum depth waste in Zones 1 and 4, which will not change the existing permitted airspace capacity, lowest base excavation elevation, or ultimate fill elevation. The facility will continue to accept a maximum of 4,000 tons per day.
- Contact Information
California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery
8800 Cal Center Drive PO Box 4025
Sacramento, CA 95812-4025
Phone : (951) 782-4993
- San Juan Capistrano
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Where it can be seen with certainty that there is no possibility that the activity in question may have a significant effecton the environment, the activity is not subject to CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.