New Well (Previously Constructed) Addition
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- New Well (Previously Constructed) Addition
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department), as the Lead Agency, will be issuing a water supply permit to Life Water Co-op for the use of a previously constructed well to be added to their existing water system.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Tehachapi District Office 4925 Commerce Drive, Suite 120
Bakersfield, CA 93704
Phone : (661) 335-7315
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - lass 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The new well to be added was constructed in 2010. This is considered an existing facility with no new additional construction to be completed.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.