Former Watsonville-1 Manufactured Gas Plant Site Removal Action Workplan
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Former Watsonville-1 Manufactured Gas Plant Site Removal Action Workplan
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Removal and replacement of near-surface planter soil and asphalt pavement; groundwater and soil gas monitoring and sampling with natural attenuation; and institutional controls. A land use covenant (LUC) was recorded in 2001 as an interim measure to limit the use of the Site until further evaluation could be performed and a final remedy selected. A new LUC will be recorded to replace the existing one to restrict the Site from sensitive uses and which will require that future disturbances of soil be done in accordance with a soil management plan approved by DTSC.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Brownfields and Environmental Restoration Program 700 Heinz Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94710
Phone : (510) 540-3759
- Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15330, Class 30
- Reasons for Exemption
- Cleanup action to be taken to prevent, minimize, stabilize, mitigate, or eliminate the release or threat of release of a hazardous waste or substance.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.