North Coast Resource Center - Moffett Creek Exclusionary Fencing Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- North Coast Resource Center - Moffett Creek Exclusionary Fencing Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves construction of 71,280 feet of fencing intended to exclude cattle access from portions of the main stem Moffett Creek and critical tributaries to assist in the restoration of Moffett Creek. Project activities will include drilling of 10-inch diameter holes for installation of fence line posts and H-braces; installation of fencing, gates, and appropriate water access points for livestock; and collection and reporting of associated implementation and effectiveness monitoring data.
- Contact Information
Elizabeth L. Haven
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5280
- Fort Jones
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will involve minor alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which will not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees. The Project will not result in a significant adverse environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.