Deep Well Anode Bed Installation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Deep Well Anode Bed Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Southern California Gas Company is requesting a right-of-entry permit to perform a Deep Well Anode Bed Replacement project at San Onofre State Beach, within the Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton. The purpose of the Project is to replace an existing, failing anode bed necessary for cathodic protection to prevent external corrosion to the existing gas line. The new anode bed will be within ten-twenty (10-20) feet of the previous anode bed. The existing wiring between the gas line, power source (on-site power pole), and anode bed shall be utilized for the Project - no new facilities shall be required.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (949) 607-9510
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities - publicly-owned utility used to provide public utility services.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.