The project will repave and re-stripe Placer Street from Highland Avenue to Thompson Avenue, with some roadway widening in some locations. Improvements include adding an east-bound through lane between Cumberland Drive and Pleasant Street, a center turn lane from Wisconsin to Cumberland Drive, auxiliary turn lanes, delineated and buffered bicycle lanes, curb, gutter and sidewalks with ADA ramps, pedestrian safety lighting, enhanced pedestrian crossings, and irrigated landscape.
Placer Street between Olive Avenue and Boston Avenue
Notice of Determination
CA Transportation Commission
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
777 Cypress Avenue, Redding, CA 96001
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.