- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Berkeley, City of (City of Berkeley)
- Document Title
- Parker Place
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- Mixed-use development with 155 dwelling units and approximately 23,000 square feet of ground-floor commercial space. Includes 3 buildings: (1) 2600 Shattuck Ave., a 5-story mixed-use building with 123 dwelling units, 20,284 sq. ft. of commercial space and 168 to 186 underground parking spaces; (2) 2598 Shattuck Ave., a second 5-story mixed-use building with 28 dwelling units and 2,621 sq. ft. of commercial space, and (3) 2037 Parker St., a 3-story building with 4 dwelling units. Project includes demolition of an existing accessory structure.
- Contact Information
City of Berkeley, Planning & Development Dept.
2120 Milvia Street
Berkeley, CA 94704
Phone : (510) 981-7425
- Cross Streets
- Shattuck Avenue at Parker & Carleton Street
- Parcel #
- 055182000101, 055182100500, etc.
- State Highways
- Hwy 13, 123
- BART, UPRR
- SF Bay
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- City of Berkeley
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Land Use Planning Division, 2120 Milvia St., Berkeley, CA 94704.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.