Residential & Open Space/Various residential and grazing designations
Coastal Development Permit to allow construction of a 100,000 gallon water tank and water distribution lines within an environmentally sensitive habitat area. Oakridge Drive, Aromas (Assessor's Parcel Numbers 141-081-011-000, 141-081-012-000, 141-081-013-000, 141-081-014-000 and 127-171-015-000), North County Land Use Plan, Coastal Zone.
Aromas Water District, PO Box 388, Aromas, CA 95004 and
Monterey County Resource Management Agency (RMA) - Planning Department, 168 West Alisal, 2nd Floor, Salinas, CA 93901
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.