Pixley Irrigation District Distribution System Expansion Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Varies, primarily Agriculture
The proposed project involves the re-construction of existing Casa Blanca Channel structures between the Friant Kern Canal and Road 168, the construction of seven and one-half (7.5) miles of new open channel canal, the construction of two miles of new pipeline, the re-construction of an existing five (5) acre re-charge basin, the construction of eight new road culverts at existing county road crossings, and the construction of fifteen (15) new dirt road culverts at existing dirt road crossings (Project).
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.