Thermally Enhanced Oil Recovery Well Operation for Chevron USA, Inc.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
- Document Title
- Thermally Enhanced Oil Recovery Well Operation for Chevron USA, Inc.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Present Land Use
- Zoned - A-Exclusive Agriculture and the Kern County, Zoning Ordinance allows for exploration and production of oil.
- Document Description
- To drill one production well (KCL-10 Well 85R) within the Kern River Designated Floodway.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue Room 151
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 3310 El Camino Avenue, Room 151 Sacramento, CA 95821
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.