New Wells & Expansion of Groundwater Recovery Facility
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Industrial/Business; Open Space
South Coast Water District (District) is proposing modifications to increase the capacity of the District's Groundwater Recovery Facility (GRF) and construction and operation of three new groundwater wells, one to be constructed immediately and two others in the future, and connecting water pipelines. Modifications to the GRF would include installation of additional reverse osmosis (RO) units in the GRF building.
31592 West Street
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.