Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0424-R1 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-10-13 MEN, "Sand Hill Blue"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0424-R1 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-10-13 MEN, "Sand Hill Blue"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The DFG is issuing an agreement for the applicant to conduct a project which includes 8 watercourse encroachments: six encroachments (Class II-non fish bearing watercourses) to abandon and/or replace existing watercourse crossings in existing logging roads and two encroachments (Class I - fish bearing watercourses) to remove and/or replace existing crossings in existing logging roads.
- Contact Information
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 964-1691
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CalFire 135 Ridgway Avenue Santa Rosa, CA 95401 Leslie Markham Ph: 707 576-2953
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.