Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0215-R1, Coho Rearing Habitat Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0215-R1, Coho Rearing Habitat Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes the construction of two off-channel ponds, neither one being larger than 0.25 acres, to create winter rearing habitat for coho salmon.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333 - Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.