At Risk: Bay Area Greenbelt, 2012 Edition
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coastal Conservancy, California State (California State Coastal Conservancy)
- Document Title
- At Risk: Bay Area Greenbelt, 2012 Edition
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Develop the 2012 edition of At Risk: Bay Area Greenbelt, including analysis of lands at-risk of development in the Bay Area, lands protected by policies and statutes, and the values of open space lands. Develop an interactive on-line map for viewing these data layers.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 13th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-4180
- Alameda Contra Costa Marin Napa San Francisco
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Feasibility and planning activities are statutorily exempt from CEQA review. All of the activities that would be undertaken for this project are properly characterized as feasibility and planning.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.