Shasta Dam Blvd. Capital Maintenance
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Shasta Dam Blvd. Capital Maintenance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to conduct a capital maintenance project from (PM) 5.8 to 6.9 on (SR) 151. Work will include grinding and replacing asphalt, upgrading curb ramps for ADA compliance, installing pedestrian refuges at crosswalk locations, installing/upgrading lighting at crosswalks, replacing drainage inlets, pavement striping and installing new signs.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
Office of Environmental Management P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96049-6073
Phone : (530) 225-3308
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impacts to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.