Agreement between Department of Water Resources of the State of California and Reclamation District 2068 for Conveyance of Water to Solano County Water Agency
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Agreement between Department of Water Resources of the State of California and Reclamation District 2068 for Conveyance of Water to Solano County Water Agency
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- RD 2068 submitted a proposal to DWR requesting the conveyance of up to 1,000 acre-feet of transfer water during 2011 to SCWA. RD 2068 proposes to make surface water available for transfer to SCWA from July 1, 2011 through September 30, 2011 by pumping groundwater in lieu of diverting surface water. The quantity of water made available from RD 2068's groundwater substitution program is proposed to be diverted at the State Water Project's (SWP) Barker Slough Pumping Plant for delivery and use within SCWA.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
1416 Ninth Street P.O Box 942836
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-0190
- Solano Yolo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Reasons for Exemption
- RD 2068 submitted a Petition for Temporary Change in place of use to the State Water Resources Control Board in conformance with Water Code Section 1725 et seq. on April 18, 2011. SWRCB noticed the petition on April 18, 2011. SWRCB issued an order approving the petition on July 5, 2011. In accordance with Water Code Section 1729, temporary changes filed in accordance with the provisions of Chapter 10.5, Article 1 of the Water Code are exempt from the requirements of Division 13, commencing with Section 21000 of the Public Resources Code.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.