Hayden Ranch, FLP - 1707 Petitions
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Hayden Ranch, FLP - 1707 Petitions
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- On March 12, 2009, Hayden Ranch (Petitioner) submitted two Petition's for Change to the Division of Water Rights. Petition A (J000012) requests a change in place of use and purpose of use under Diversion No. 69-16-B4 of the Decree and Petition B (J000011) requests a change in point of diversion, place of use, and purpose of use under Diversion No. 67-16-B7 of the Decree. These changes would allow increased flows in Big Mill Creek and East Fork Scott River as part of a water conservation program proposed under Siskiyou Resource Conservation District's Irrigation Efficiency Program. Water would be conserved for instream beneficial uses through improved delivery efficiency by piping up to 9,000 feet of existing earthen ditch and converting the existing irrigation method of flooding to pressurized irrigation at the existing place of use.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Water Rights 1001 I Street, 14th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 323-1847
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities exemption and minor alterations to land exemption.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.