Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0092-R1, Eel River Gravel Removal Project, Humboldt County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0092-R1, Eel River Gravel Removal Project, Humboldt County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Annually extract up to 500 cubic yards of gravel from dry gravel bars at the mouths of Howe and Price Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
- Rio Dell
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to remove a small amount of gravel from dry gravel bars on the Eel River floodplain well above ordinary high water. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, or scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.