Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-00190-R1, Windschitl Pond: Dam Removal, Trinity County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-00190-R1, Windschitl Pond: Dam Removal, Trinity County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is to remove an earthen dam, the lower pad, and failing access road with re-establishment of a stream channel, recontouring and re-planting site with native tree species.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 445-6512
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is prescribed as part of an administrative order by a regulatory agency (NCRWQCB). Pre-project site conditions were found to be in violation of Prohibitions in the 2007 Basin Plan regarding the placement of soil, silt, bark, slash, etc. where they could pass into any stream or watercourse in the basin in quantities that could be deleterious to fish, wildlife, or other beneficial uses.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.