Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0114-R1, McCann Low Water Crossing Project, Humboldt County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0114-R1, McCann Low Water Crossing Project, Humboldt County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Annual extraction of up to 4,000 cubic yards of sediment, the construction of a temporary gravel low water crossing, and the relocation of existing rip rap.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to remove sediment from a dry gravel bar adjacent to a bridge crossing, construct a seasonal gravel access ramp, and relocate existing rip rap. There will be no expansion of use in connection with the project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.