Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0221-R1, Marsh's Stockpond
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0221-R1, Marsh's Stockpond
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project involves one encroachment and is limited to continued use of a stockpond created by an existing impoundment on a class III tributary to Ackerman Creek built between 1952 and 1955 for purposes of storing water for livestock use only. Maximum storage capacity of the stockpond is 6.1 acre-feet with a surface area of 1.42 acres and a dam height of 12 feet from the bottom of the pond to the top of the dam.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 799-7106
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Categorical Exemption. Maintenance of existing water supply reservoir.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.