Left Turn Lanes on (SR) 3 at Juniper Drive (PM) 47.7 to 48.5
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Left Turn Lanes on (SR) 3 at Juniper Drive (PM) 47.7 to 48.5
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construct both northbound and southbound left turn lanes on (SR) 3 at Juniper Drive in Siskiyou County from (PM) 47.7 to 48.5. Work will include: structural widening to the northbound side of the roadway and re-striping. Minor drainage improvements will be completed. Placement of 0.15' hot mix asphalt overlay. Repalcement of traffic loop detectors and installing intersection lighting. The installation and project improvements will enhance safety for the traveling public.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3308
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.