Rehabilitation - Bridge #02-0148R and Bridge #02-0148L
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Rehabilitation - Bridge #02-0148R and Bridge #02-0148L
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans is proposing to rehabilitate the northbound (Bridge #02-148R) and southbound (Bridge #02-0148L) bridge structures on (I-5) at (pm) 51.1, located north of Yreka. Proposed construction activities will take place over and adjacent to the Shasta River. Project will rehabilitate bridge structures built in 1970. Existing structures have been identified as structurally deficient and metal beam guard on the bridge approaches and departures need to be upgraded to meet current design standards.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3308
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- This Project will not result in any signinficant impacts to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.