Equestrian Day Use, Lake Perris SRA (11-12-IE-4)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Equestrian Day Use, Lake Perris SRA (11-12-IE-4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The existing Hunter's Lot, at the east end of the lake, will be improved accommodate equestrian day use. First phase improvements will include upgrading the existing water supply, planting shade trees, and irrigation. DPR-approved standard project requirements have been incorporated into this project. A copy of these requirements may be obtained by submitting a request to the project Environmental Coordinator listed below.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Inland Empire District 17801 Lake Perris Drive
Perris, CA 92571
Phone : (51) 453-4139
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C:4; S:15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potenetial for singnificant impacrs to the environment is anticipated in compliance with Section 15300.0. Class 4: Project does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.