Lavanderia Fountain Restoration
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Lavanderia Fountain Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project involves restoration of the 32-foot-diameter Indian lavanderia and fountain located within the historic Mission gardens. Work will include removal, replacement and conservation of gargoyles, corroded structural elements, and repair / stabilization of pool, stone and brick work.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Channel Coast District 911 San Pedro Street
Ventura, CA 93001
Phone : (805) 585-1848
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or reconstruction of existing structures or facilities on the same site having substantially the same purpose and capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.